2 Hour "DO IT ALL" Tour/Snorkeling
After completing your reservation a confirmation email will be sent to you with the address and directions to our marina (15 – 20 minutes drive from South Beach).
At our location you can Enjoy FREE lockers, and changing rooms
complete with hot showers.
Due to unforeseen weather conditions (Visibility, Tides, Wind, Current, Waves, Thunder or Rain) Snorkeling portion of the tour is not guaranteed. In such event, snorkeling tour combo will be converted into the 2 hour tour (No Snorkeling) and a $30 refund will be credited back to your account.
Jet-Ski Tours of Miami uses multiple reservation systems for
their popular Jetski Tours and Rentals booking.
CUSTOMERS MUST CALL to confirm availability if making reservation in the same day.
305-538-7547 or 305-JETSKIS
Failure to reconfirm your online reservation may not guarantee your desired date and time requested or can result in a loss of payment if Jet-Ski Tours of Miami can not accommodate your request.
(15-20 minute drive from our Office 1661 James Ave /Ocean Drive)
Group Reservations (more than 5 Jet-Skis) Must be made in person in our corporate office or by email. email@example.com
7% Tax due onsite in person
**Same Credit Card (as below) & ID must be present at time of the rental**
Terms, Conditions and Cancelations
- All tours depart on time as reserved. NO REFUND OR RESCHEDULING for late arrival or NO SHOWS
- All customers must be present at our location minimum 30 minutes (45 minutes if PWC course is needed) prior to your reserved time.
- Security deposit requirements: ONLY $300 SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED PER JETSKI
- For all cancellations a 48 hr written notice is required to: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All cancellations are subject to a $35 cancellation fee (per jetski) if cancellation is made prior to a 48 hr requested notice.
- NO Cancellations are excepted within 48 hr and results in forfeit of payment.
- 3% convenience fee for online reservation is none refundable.
- NO REFUND on same day cancellation or NO SHOW.
- Weather cancellation is determined by Jet-Ski Tours Of Miami ONLY. A full refund will be
issued immediately in such an event.(please ask for more clarification)
- Tour schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Due to unforeseen weather conditions (Visibility, Tides, Wind, Current, Waves, Thunder or Rain) Snorkeling portion of the tour is not guaranteed. In such event, snorkeling tour combo will be converted into the 2 hour tour (No Snorkeling) and a $30 refund will be credited back to your account.
- All scheduled tours are based on weather permitting.
Limitation on Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL Jet-Ski Tours of Miami BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR TRAVEL EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF Jet-Ski Tours of Miami HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. You assume all risks incidental to your Package Rental whether before, during or after the Rental Period and you waive any claims for personal injury or death against Jet-Ski Tours of Miami on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor.
- If you have a dispute, then the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions and you consent to personal jurisdiction, and agree to bring all actions, exclusively in a state or federal court located in Miami Dade County, Florida.
I understand that I cannot dispute this transaction if I am a NO SHOW.
I understand that JTOM will reserve the jetski/s as I requested from their fleet, futher i understand that JTOM fleet will be adjusted / limited to fullfill my request Therefore, I am responsible for the lost of rental revenue if I am a NO SHOW.
Further I understand and agree by them reserving the jetski/s I requested I am receiving the service / goods I paid for online even if I don’t use the jetski/s for whatever reason.